MS Dynamics AX Associate Director
MS Dynamics AX Associate Director
The Associate Director, ERP & HR Systems, will report to the Sr. Director, Enterprise Applications & Analytics in IT and be responsible for working with IT leaders to develop the strategy and implementation plans for the ERP & HR Systems Group. The Associate Director will lead the team that designs, develops, tests, and maintains ERP & HR Systems to meet Business objectives.
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct the daily operations of the AX & HR group and ensure development, maintenance, and upkeep of operational metrics and process controls.
- Lead and direct the daily operations of the AX group and ensure development, maintenance, and upkeep of operational metrics and process controls.
- Interact with the key stakeholders of enterprise systems to ensure obtain business objectives and ensure they are being met.
- Ensure the department’s strategic objectives are understood, underlying strategic performance metrics are tracked, and supporting strategic initiatives are tracked.
- Ensure that a “voice of the customer” process is implemented within your department to capture the requirements and feedback from internal and external customers in order to provide customers with the best in class services and product quality.
- Ensure team is held accountable and performance is appropriately managed at all levels.
- Develop the strategy and implementation plans for IT development of AX & HR systems solutions to meet business objectives.
- Lead the IT team in defining, designing and developing specifications for the AX & HR Systems.
- Work with IT team to ensure they properly analyze, measure, monitor, and prepare quantitative and qualitative reports on internal and external business performance
- Establishes and fosters relationships with business stakeholders and service providers
Qualifications and Requirements (degree, certifications, etc. and other requirements):
- The individual must be a self-driven, motivated senior IT leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and leadership/executive presence.
- 10 years minimum experience in the Information Technology field.
- 5+ years of working in Bio-tech/Bio-Pharmaceutical OR Process manufacturing Industry supporting ERP & HR Systems.
- 8+ years of Hands-on experience in building enterprise system for ERP and HR functional groups.
- Prefer ERP Microsoft Dynamics (AX) and/or SAP, Workday and Taleo software experience.
- Experienced in implementing SAP ERP system
- Strong strategic leadership and coaching skills
- Must be able to anticipate future business needs and work closely with both business and technology vendors to implement solutions that meet business needs.
- Must have the ability to think creatively and strategically while handling difficult and complex issues.
- Must have experience working directly with senior leadership on a regular and on-going basis.
- Well organized, results oriented leader with strong ability to communicate and work effectively with Business Unit users and technical and non-technical users
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment and new business processes and concepts
- Proven subject matter expert that can communicate technical information in a recipient friendly manner.
- Must have the ability to communicate concepts both up and down the organization. Important to be able to negotiate and define priorities and sequences.
- Strong presence and ability to communicate and deliver business information to Senior Leaders
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related discipline
Back to vacancies