The individual will provide analysis, design and development of solutions in relation to maintaining, modifying and enhancing the company’s ERP system. Demonstrated communication and leadership skills and the ability to work with end users and senior management required.
• 4 - 6 years of work experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing technology-based solutions to support business processes in ERP functions and business/web applications.
• Collaborate with business analysts, developers, process owners and senior management to identify opportunities, define business requirements, and assist in designing and implementing solutions to maximize efficiency and productivity.
• Demonstrated software development and systems analysis skills. Able to analyze data, design solutions, program, test and implement.
• Take responsibility for full life cycle project from analysis to development to delivery of solutions.
• Ability to work independently on programming/developing projects as well as lead in a team environment.
• Interpret and create, as necessary, functional / technical specifications to translate business processes into software requirements. Technical specifications will be utilized in the design and development of software applications.
• Create unit test plans and perform unit testing to ensure quality of work.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, with minimal supervision. Must possess time-management skills and great attention to detail.
• Experienced troubleshooting and testing skills, problem identification/analysis skills.
• Demonstrated communication and organizational skills. Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Adhere to organization’s technical architecture and best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS / MIS or other related field and/or 4 to 6 years equivalent work experience.
• Strong experience with object- oriented programming
o C #, .NET, Java, C++, X++
• Strong SQL Server 2008+ skills including SSRS, SSRS and SSAS
• Business Systems Development background required
• MS Dynamics AX ERP system knowledge, Sharepoint, Ultipro payroll and banking protocols