Microsoft Dynamics Developer
This is a specialist role within the IT Development team, responsible for the support and development of the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365) system and associated interfaces. Preparing to implement version 9 of Dynamics 365 into the business. In this role you’ll work with customers to gather and understand business and system requirements for MS Dynamics CRM changes, as well as identifying creative workarounds.
You’ll be responsible for the administration of the CRM application which involves; maintaining IT documentation, system monitoring, performing upgrades, troubleshooting, researching technical issues and implementing system changes.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Development skills within Ms Dynamics CRM 365
- Strong experience with front end development
- Hands on experience of analysis in a web development environment
- Hands-on technical implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience developing plug-ins and interfaces with other systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in customising and creating CRM entities
- Proficiency in .NET, web services, data modelling, and business entity definition and mapping
- Gained experience with developing, deploying, customising, and integrating MS Dynamics CRM
- Hands-on experience driven development
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code