Responsible for providing the framework that appropriately replicates the Big Data needs of a company utilizing data.
- More that 3 years of presales experience in design of Big Data and Data analytics solutions according to customer requirements
- Previous experience with the preparation of high quality engaging customer presentations, excellent communication skills, experience in conversations at CxO level, ability to adapt the message to the customer feedback, etc.
- Experience in preparation answering RFPs: organize the offer solution team, solution definition , effort and cost estimation,
- Past experience in dealing with partners, tools vendors, etc.
- Business Domain Knowledge
- More than 5 years of experience in Big Data implementation projects
- Experience in definition of Big Data architecture with different tools and environments: Cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP), Cloudera, No-sql data bases (Cassandra, Mongo DB), ELK, Kafka, Snowflake, etc.
- Past experience in Data Engineering and data quality tools (Informatica, Talend, etc.)
- Previous involvement of working in a Multilanguage and multicultural environment
- Proactive, tech passionate and highly motivated
- Experience in Data analysis and visualization solutions: Microstrategy, Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau, Looker,…
- Background in Data Governance and Data Catalog solutions : Axon, Informatica EDC, Colibra, Purview, etc.
- Previous experience in Artificial Intelligence techniques: ML/Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP, etc
- Start Date: ASAP
- Length of Contract: 1 year (minimum)
- Work Location: Madrid
- Remote- working Part time (It may be necessary at some point on-site presence in customer office in Madrid).