NO VISA SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED, US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY
A key client of ours are one of the largest consulting firms worldwide, they have over 40,000 employees worldwide and just short of $2.5B in revenue.
They have seen year on year growth and are continuing to perform right now with their revenue seeing an annual growth of 26%.
They are currently searching for Senior Big Data Architects and Consultants to build out a Global Data Centre of Excellence, and work across their Fortune 500 client portfolio to support in digital transformation.
This is a huge opportunity to be a part of a growing practice with great benefits and a performance bonus that can be over achieved on every year.
- Design data analytics solutions by utilizing the big data technology stack
- Create and present solution architecture documents with deep technical details
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for future solutions
- Conduct solution architecture review/audit, calculate and present ROI
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution “go-live”
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities: direct communications with customers, RFP processing, the development of proposals for implementation and design of the solution, presentation for proposed solution architecture to the customer and participate in technical meetings with customer representatives
- Create and follow personal education plan in the technology stack and solution architecture
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Get involved in engaging new clients to further drive business in the big data space
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience as a Big Data Architect with a solid design/development background with Java, Scala, or Python
- Experience delivering data analytics projects and architecture guidelines
- Experience in big data solutions on premises and on the cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- Production project experience in at least one of the big data technologies
- Batch processing: Hadoop and MapReduce/Spark/Hive
- NoSQL databases: Cassandra/HBase/Accumulo/Kudu
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology, Scrum in particular
- Experience in direct customer communications and pre-selling business-consulting engagements to clients within large enterprise environments
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE
- Practical experience in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problem analysis
- Experience in Linux based environments
- Understanding of data modelling challenges and techniques in an enterprise environment
- Stream processing: Kafka/Flink/Spark Streaming/Storm
- Background in traditional data warehouse and business intelligence stacks (ETL, MPP Databases, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, SAP Business Objects)