Our client is a global pharmaceutical company; one of the largest worldwide. It has operations in some 50 countries around the world and is active on all continents. Employs approximately 85,000 people worldwide.
- Global IT Transformation
- Full accountability and autonomy over security operations
- Growth of internal team
- New York/New Jersey
- San Francisco
- Security Operations / Strategy and Project Delivery
- Policy + standards
- Cloud Security (AWS & Azure)
- Security framework + architecture
- Identity and access management
- Data loss and fraud prevention
- Security Governance
- Threat Monitoring
- Participate and contribute as an effective member of the executive leadership team, working closely with the Chief Information Officer / Board.
- Set security strategy in association with the CTO, driving roadmaps to deliver key security initiatives
- The CISO will work across all relevant departments to attain the company’s strategic goals, including setting business requirements, assessing and improving security architecture, and ensuring the implementation of market-leading design.
- He / she will communicate with staff, executives, and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are used appropriately and optimally, in alignment with strategy + cost.
- He or she will be responsible for ensuring information security services and costs are competitive with appropriate benchmarks. Previous experience managing an information security budget required.
- Responsible for managing strategic vendor relationships for information security technologies.
- Engage with the industry and partners to understand industry trends, create business cases for best practices and implement changes to stay abreast of evolving threats/risks to the business process outsourcing industry to ensure a proactive posture.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an enterprise-wide vision, strategy, architecture, and program for ensuring that information assets are adequately protected.
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing the overall compliance of the organization with information security regulations, policies, programs, and procedures.
- Growth of internal team and the downsize partner resources to build up security team.
- Provide strategic guidance of all technology and engineering-related decisions, including product roadmap, to maximize the company’s future growth and profitability.
- Evaluate and evolve current application architecture, handle verification and validation of mission critical software, and aid in decision-making aimed at developing a more seamless, scalable product. (This could include a product rebuild if deemed necessary).
Salary: Negotiable, dependant.