A key client of mine is hiring for a Azure Cloud Engineer. They are a fortune-500 Pharma Organisation who are seeing exponential growth in the COVID-19 era. They are undergoing a greenfield global cloud migration across all line’s of business abroad. and are in need of an Architect to head up the multiple projects within the business. The organisation are looking to expand products and services into the European market due to huge growth in the USA and dominate the market internationally.
They require someone to take control of projects and work closely with the programme manager to handle a 50/50 blended role of hands on engineering and managing and developing the next generation of cloud professionals.
This role is eligible for USA Citizens and H1 Visa applicants.
- Strong cloud engineering experience (AWS/Azure)
- Working in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloudbased solutions for the company.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems.
- Using your extensive knowledge of APIs to design RESTful services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team.
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services.
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary/day rate is negotiable
- 15% bonus yearly on top of salary
- Pension (401k)
- Free Gym Membership
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Stock options
- 2 Stage Interview including Engineering Manager and Senior Engineers. This will be done remotely.
Disclaimer: This role is remote for minimum 6 months (due to the COVID-19 Pandemic) 1 day a week in Manhattan offices thereafter.