Digital technologies and cloud technologies are changing the way our customers do business and are helping to fundamentally change the needs and requirements of infrastructure and operating models.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to assist our customers in their transition to the cloud.
The scope of the activities ranges from the customers ‘private cloud-based IT solutions to solutions that must either be newly established or modernized in connection with the customers’ journey towards Microsoft Azure. Our customers’ IT landscape is primarily based on Microsoft technology.
To be successful as a Cloud Solution Architect, you must have extensive experience in designing and advising on modern cloud infrastructure and not least have experience in making solid plans for a good cloud transition. Therefore, it is important that you already have some experience in the field and can present and document references.
- Advise our customers on cloud computing
- Develop cloud designs and strategies based on business needs and technical requirements
- Prepare proposals for cloud architecture, blueprints and infrastructure
- Review of existing cloud architecture and IT solutions.
- Conduct various cloud-related assessment workshops
- Conduct migration and transition projects
- Support customers across all project phases in connection with. their transition from private to public cloud
- Implement cloud solutions based on DevOps processes and infrastructure-as-code
What do we expect of you:
- You have 3 years practical experience with public cloud implementations in Microsoft Azure
- You have experience with data center, infrastructure and cloud technologies
- You have relevant certifications, ex. Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert, DevOps, etc.
- You have in-depth experience with Microsoft Azure services, including Microservice architecture, Container services and Azure Network services
- You have experience with PowerShell, Azure DevOps, infra-as-code, automation
- You have experience with data center migration and transformation.
- You are independent, structured, have control over the details and have a good overview
- You are fluent in Danish both in writing and speaking