– Key technical resource for the customer
– Focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance
– Join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts
– Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it
– Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
– Be part of a thriving developer community that’s constantly looking for ways to improve our customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology.
– Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones.
– Gain access to expertise and support from Microsoft’s consulting practice and product groups
– Continually learn and grow professionally
– Analyse problems
– Maintain extend accreditations and certifications, assist in developing best practices for key technologies and products to support technical team readiness
– Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships, gain trust and respect for Microsoft Premier. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills
– Fluent English oral and written communication