Job Summary: My client is a renowned global IT organisation that are supporting a Fortune 500 Financial company. They are looking to expand their Cyber Security division and are in need of A senior Cyber Security Analyst.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analysing and investigating security incidents and phishing alerts as first responders.
- Ensure timely accurate tailored remediation and countermeasure communications to internal users and teams regarding intrusions and compromises to on-boarded host and network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Keep up to date with the latest security, vulnerability and technology developments.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of security incidents response documentation.
- Monitor and analyse advanced threat events, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), User Behaviour and Analytics (UBA) and Endpoint Detection Response (EDR) toolsets and event logs to identify security indicator of compromise, attacks and threats for remediation and / or suppression.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of cyber security experience
- Extensive analytical skills
- Forensics experience
- Incident response experience
- DevSecOps experience is a bonus