As an experienced consultant you help our national and international clients to deal with the challenges in the rapidly digitizing world. You help our clients realize their digital ambitions by advising them on managing the cybersecurity and privacy risks associated with these ambitions.
- You are a sparring partner for the management of our customers on a wide range of topics, such as setting up a security organization, setting up and executing a security program, performing risk analyses and leading complex implementation projects and programs in the field of cyber security, privacy and business continuity;
- You know how to identify new opportunities from your network of contacts and you create opportunities to further discuss this with customers;
- You have an operational and managerial role in projects and programs in which you supervise junior colleagues;
- You act as a coach and you spar with them about activities, ideas and proposals. Finally, you look for connections with other disciplines and industries in order to realize a better solution the client.
You are an experienced consultant and you have many responsibilities of your own. In addition, as a cooperating foreman you manage other professionals. You are ultimately responsible for assignments with our clients in various sectors.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience at the intersection of Business, IT and Cyber security;
- You have relevant training in the field of Cyber security, for example a post-initial master, a SANS certification, CISSP, CISM;
- You have knowledge and experience with DevOps and agile/scrum development method;
- You have a drive to keep abreast of technical developments such as Cloud & Mobile
- You get energy from developing and marketing innovative services;
- You have a good feeling for identifying opportunities with clients;
- You have highly developed analytical and communication skills, both verbally and in writing;