As a D365 F&O Supply Chain Management (SCM) Consultant you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle including: analysing, designing, modelling, testing, training, pre and post Go live support, and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work in dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX SCM experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3)
- Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders
- Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across key SCM modules and Microsoft products.
- Products and Inventory
- Procure to pay
- Order to cash
- Warehouse management (advance)
- Transportation management
- Master planning, demand and supply forecasting
- Intercompany trade
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Data migration, data management and FastTrack go-live assessment
- Using Lifecycle Services to design and plan a project
- Current Certifications are preferred
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Unified Operations Core
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Supply Chain Management
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating SCM processes and recommending improvements
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships.
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation, from C-Suite, SME and End users.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility