Job Summary: The client I am working with is a leading retail business based in Sweden and across Scandinavia. They are looking to improve their Data Practice.
Job Description: Preferred Azure Cloud Architect Qualifications
- 5 years of hands on experience in Data and/or Analytics and all phases of SDLC.
- 4 years of hands on experience in technology consulting, development, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks in Azure Data and Analytics platform
- Understanding/knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and various components such as Hadoop High Availability architecture and experience in workload management, scalability and distributed platform architectures, Spark tools like RDD transformations, spark MLlib, CI/CD.
- Experience in Spark Algorithms such as Classification, Clustering, and Regression
- Work experience in ingestion, storage, querying, processing, and analysis of Big data with experience in Big Data Eco- system related technologies like Map Reduce, Spark, HDFS
- Hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and experience in creating Power BI data models
- End to end work experience in dashboard/cockpit requirement gathering, Design, Development, Testing, User training, Go live and Support
- Strong visual design orientation and experience in specifications, technical design, and development
- Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking, and migrating complex data sets
- Experience in addressing performance issues
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC life cycle
- Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates, able to lead a team and working independently
- Team player, motivated to learn new technologies, and able to grasp concepts and technologies quickly with analytical and problem-solving skills