A Key client of mine is hiring for an Enterprise Architect They are a fortune-60 Pharma Organisation who are seeing exponential growth in the COVID-19 era. They are undergoing a greenfield global cloud migration across all line’s of business abroad. and are in need of an Architect to head up the multiple projects within the business.
The organisation are looking to expand products and services into the European market due to huge growth in the USA and dominate the market internationally.
They require someone to take control of projects and work closely with the programme manager to handle a 50/50 blended role of hands on architecture and managing and developing the next generation of cloud professionals.
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Organizing training to improve employees’ knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Conducting research in talent management to improve the organization’s business operations.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization’s goals.
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
- AWS / Azure
- Mentoring a team
- Proven solution architecture experience
- Must have strong commercial awareness and how a business works financially
- Possess a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes
- Fully remote
- Contract to hire or Permanent
- 2 stage interview with Program Director and Director of Solution Architecture