Key in these software solutions are mathematical models based on algorithms that are used to interpret data collected during the production process in order to determine the performance of the process and optimize it if needed.
- Collaborate with our experts developing or improving algorithms / mathematical models and contribute to the development from a software point of view.
- Fully understand the functional design of the algorithms.
- Review algorithm descriptions form a software point of view.
- Create a solid software design for algorithms or parts of it, where speed and memory usage should be optimized.
- Define, automate, and execute tests on unit, component, and integration level
- Write clear documentation for design and qualification
- Java SE programming skills on expert level
- Experience with scientific/mathematical programming.
- Demonstrable knowledge of algorithms and data structures in computer science
- Demonstrable knowledge of linear algebra, and control modeling
- Experience with OO design principles, UML diagrams, design patterns
- Experience with testing of large systems, understand the concept of unit, component, and system level testing
- Location: North Brabant, Netherlands (Remote)
- Seniority Level: Mid-senior level
- Duration: 12months
- Start date: ASAP
- Number of positions x4