- Microsoft 365 Technical Consultant are primarily responsible for delivering projects that relate to collaboration within organisations.
- With a particular focus on SharePoint, Teams, Power Platform, Security and Identity.
- They are responsible for owning and delivering Teams and SharePoint focused Office 365 projects, from discovery, into design and implementing of suitable solutions in line with customers needs and expectations.
- This can include, as required, the pre-sales and estimations process, presentations, workshops and service delivery, ensuring a positive custom relationship is maintained.
The main responsibilities are detailed below, although the post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties which might reasonably be required by the business.
- Deliver customer focused presentations and workshops demonstrating our products and services
- Gather customer requirements in order to support the creations of project plans and timescales of delivery
- Work through customer specifications and develop solutions in line with project delivery requirements
- Implementation and configuration of deliverables
- Propose and/or design technical solutions
- Manage Office 365 migrations and upgrades
- Work closely with all departments to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
- Work closely with Practice lead to assist in the continual development of the team