One of InterEx’s key clients within the financial industry is looking for a Red Team Cyber Security Engineer for a full time position.
This position will be 2 days on site in Chicago or Dallas and 3 days remote. Please note, only US citizens or Green-card holders are eligible for this position.
- Perform cloud assessments, web application penetration testing and mobile application testing
- Carry out reviews of security, network, applications, and cloud environments
- Plan/Design security activities with automation as the primary driver to align with security strategy
- Ensure alignment of security controls, supporting services and related policies with regulations and industry standard best practices
- Assist management with the improvement of policy/procedure to support Cloud Security Engineering
- Participate in developing security roadmap, adopt security best practices, and implement new ideas and innovations according to the industry trends
- Penetration Testing experience within Network, Application, Web Application or Mobile Application
- Experience cloud environments (AWS, Azure, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS).
- Good applicable knowledge of policy and procedure development, systems analysis, Information Assurance (IA) policy, vulnerability management, and risk management
- Good understanding of regulatory standards including CSF, NIST, PCI, SSAE 16, SAS 70, HIPPA, FIPS 199, COBIT 5 and others as needed.
- Strong experience with custom scripting (python, powershell, bash, etc.) and process automation.
- Strong experience with database security testing (MSSQL, DB2, MySQL, etc.).
- Strong proficiency with common penetration testing tools (Kali, Armitage, Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, Nmap, Qualys etc.
- Experience with Mainframes, Windows, Unix, MacOS, Cisco, platforms and controls.
- Experience with using ServiceNow a plus.