Our client is looking to connect with Security Architecture professionals to join the Security practice to work directly with our biggest enterprise customers.
If you’re looking for dynamic career in large company that still has the start-up mindset, experience fast professional growth deeply connected to technology, this will be the ideal place for you to shine.
- Based on your experience, industry trends, technical skills, and knowledge you will produce:
- Security architecture
- Proof of concepts
- Security consulting, guidance, assessments
- production implementations
- You have extensive abilities for dealing with security architecture issues in multi-cloud systems, hybrid infrastructures, containers, microservices, modern stacks.
- You will conduct Security assessments for enterprises, for cloud\hybrid workloads
- Gather business, functional, and non-functional requirements and convert them to a roadmap, streams and work breakdown structures, estimates.
- Help define Information Security Management Systems and Security Programs for enterprises
- Execute Proof of Concepts, conduct Research and Development activities
- Technically support Account team during the sales process, prepare pre-sales materials, and RFP/RFI responses
- Provide technical consultations to the client’s leads from engineering, infrastructure, development, database, security operations teams
- Align with VP and C-level on the business goals and how they are addressed in proposed solutions
- Mentor Security Architects
- 5+ years of security experience
- 10+ years in the industry experience in any of the following: systems, solution architectures, infrastructure, cloud & application development
- Security architecture & consulting experience in several of the following domains:
- Cloud Security (either Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- Application Security
- Identity & Access Management (and related)
- Threat & Vulnerability Management
- Data protection
- Security Operations Center
- Security Testing
- Experience configuring security controls and developing architectures according to industry standards (NIST SP 800-53/ISO 27001/PCI DSS; HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, etc.)
- Experience successfully implementing any Enterprise Security programs
- Experience successfully delivering security service-oriented projects
- Experience with security assessments
- Hands-on proficiency is a must