Wex is looking for a security engineer with Antivirus platform experience.
The engineer will be responsible for enhancing Trend Deep Security and CrowdStrike policies to
optimize the usage and operation of the tools. This individual will also be reasonable for
analysis of existing policies to provide recommendations for optimization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review existing policies and provide recommendation
- Enhance policies to optimize usage of AV platform
- Highlight area of opportunity to reduce issues with AV platforms
- Help design effective AV policies
- Work with different teams to help with policy enhancement
- Provide analysis for effectiveness of existing policies
- Help with day to day operations of AV tools
- Help design a process and workflow for supporting AV solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- Must understand Trend Deep Security and CrowdStrike Antivirus and supporting modules
(i.e…Antivirus or Antimalware, IPS, endpoint protection, machine learning, etc.)
- 5 years or more of IT experience.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory groups
- Solid understanding of Windows OS
- Solid understanding of Linux OS
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing AV platforms
- Host Based Intrusion Prevention Systems experience.
- Solid Trend Deep security policy experience
- At least 2-3 year experience dealing with deployment of AV platform and policy optimization
- Maintain Trend Deep security/ CrowdStrike environment in optimum performance and
- Experience with administration including the ability to configure and resolve complex security
issues in support of enterprise endpoints/servers (15000 nodes) in a geographically dispersed
- Identify process and technical improvements for the environment
- Knowledge in a variety of endpoint solutions such as Sophos and/or Symantec AV
- Knowledge on Vulnerability Management and Risk Analysis
- AV policy enhancements for SACB solutions (Netskope)
- Vendor specific AV/APT certifications
- Prior experience and/or training with regard to the ITIL Services Framework