Join the team building out the next generation CI/CD and Build systems for Bridgewater Research.
We focus on making engineering more productive and take on the optimizations that other teams are never prioritized to do. We believe in a DevOps mindset and champion enabling over supporting.
Key Skills checked in Technical Interview: Expertise in at least one of the following languages: Scala, Python, Java, or Go. Multiple years of experience working with cloud infrastructure in AWS or Azure.
- Driven, dependable, and empathetic personality. The candidate should be able to independently set goals and achieve them based on the larger vision and projects.
- Expertise in at least one of the following languages: Scala, Python, Java, or Go
- Multiple years of experience working with cloud infrastructure in AWS or Azure.
- Software GENERALIST – be able to work with multiple stacks of tools, approaches and environments (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Skills/knowledge and DESIRE to improve current CI process. Experience building CICD pipelines.
- Experience with Docker. Kubernetes experience is a plus.
- Bazel (or Blaze if you’ve worked in Google) experience is desired