Senior Security Architect provides support in Security Infrastructure initiatives with project support, strategy development and 3rd party management. Additionally, you will act as a Subject Matter Expert in various Technologies.
- Responsible for adopting cyber security technologies, infrastructure and applications to meet the organizations requirements
- Lead the planning, design, and engineering of enterprise-level security infrastructure and platform.
- Program architect for company security and infrastructure program.
- Participate in developing and maintaining IT infrastructure and cyber security strategy and associated roadmap; monitoring security environment, identifying gaps, evaluating and implementing enhancements
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk
assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Participate in cyber security standards, policies and procedures preparation
- Maintain design documents of systems in production
- Security vendor management
- Mentoring cyber security and architecture team members
- Security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging
- Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous
monitoring and making improvements to those solutions, working with an information
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and
implementation of solid security principles across the organization, to meet business
goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Security considerations of cloud computing: They include data breaches, broken
authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, APTs, data
loss and DoS attacks.
- Experience in a multinational IT environment
- Experience in shared services is preferred
- BS degree in Information technology or related
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation
- Prince 2
- Experience with infrastructure security operations and processes associated with IT service management
- Relevant National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards. A
system that is not in compliance with the standards set by NIST, along with
ISO27001 or COBIT will lack both compliance and adequate security
- ISO27001 – specifications for a framework of policies and procedures that
include all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization’s
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT)
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture and the basics of IT budgeting
- Experience implementing automation capabilities
- IT Infrastructure Design (Datacenter, OS, Storage, Network, etc.)
- Windows and Unix systems both on- and off premise environment
- Strategic planning
Language: Fluency in English