Participates to the development and implementation of business applications, databases, reports and intranet application enhancements.
Essential Role and Responsibilities:
· Develop and customize software related to company manufacturing applications.
· Troubleshoot software issues.
· Develop custom reports.
· Maintain Database.
· Assist in evaluation of new technologies.
· Must be extremely proficient in Windows based software development.
· Ability to interface with customers in order to gather and document requirements
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· BS in Computer or Information Systems or relevant work experience as per discretion of management.
· 1-3 years of experience preferred. Will consider a recent graduate.
· ASP.net, C#, MS-SQL
· MS-SQL Reporting Services. Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus
· MS-SQL Integration Services experience a plus
· Must be proficient in both written and verbal English language.
Other Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)