Dynamics AX 2012 R3 specialist and developer is responsible for design, reporting and support of our ERP environment.
Essential Job Functions
· Design SSRS reports
· Design or enhance AX forms
· Design and implement AIF services
· Design and implement AX workflows
· Testing and implementation of upgrade path, R3 RTM to a more recent kernel build.
· Support, development and integration of other internal C# applications
· Perform monthly promotions during off-hours
· Understanding of manufacturing environment, processes and products
· Participate in cross-training and development of IT processes and procedures
· Evaluate vendor products and new technology - recommend purchases to IT manager
· Conduct code reviews and works closely with the DBA to identify and resolve performance issues
· Understanding and support of the following modules: A/R,A/P, products, production, master planning, inventory, sales and marketing, warehouse management, transportation management and the GL
· Performs other related duties as requested
Necessary Skills & Capacities
· Three years of experience in X++ and C# .net
· AIF, AX frameworks
· SSRS, SQL / T-SQL
· Java, HTML, XML
· Extensive knowledge of the Dynamics AX environment and framework
· Experience with Experlogix CPQ engineering and product management system preferred
· Knowledge of relational database concepts and design, with experience in SQL Server and SSRS
· Previous project experience (customization, modification, verification testing)
· Able to problem solve and a desire to learn
· Able to respond to complicated inquiries and effectively present information based on the audience.
· Able to work in a team environment or independently
· Customer service focused
Education & Experience
· Requires a BS in Computer Science, Business or related field; or equivalent experience.
· Experience with plywood or the wood products industry preferred.
· Office conditions
· Walking through wood products mill from time to time
States Industries provides a great working environment with a competitive wage and benefits, including a 10% monthly bonus opportunity.
States Industries LLC is a privately held, hardwood panel producer located in Eugene, Oregon, in the heart of America's wood products manufacturing region for over 50 years. We have established a reputation for innovation by consistently introducing products and processes targeted to improve our customer's capabilities and the value of their products.
Each workday at States, more than three hundred individuals bring their skill, ingenuity and dedication to the task of creating and supplying quality, hardwood panel products to North American woodworkers. Millwrights, electricians, press operators, finish line technicians and all of States' employees create a culture that supports and encourages the fulfillment of our customer's requests. States maintains bills-of-material for more than 400,000 constructions and typically adds 10 new ones daily, each to meet a customer's very specific application. No other manufacturer in our industry is more responsive to the specialized needs of woodworking.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering