Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Azure Cloud and Data Architectural solutions? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud and Data journeys? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder and program management experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they can benefit from next generation IT automation and are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first IT world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as an Azure Cloud & Data Solution Architect to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on Cloud & Data transformation strategies and migration opportunities. You will be working on a range of programs connecting program management, architecture and delivery.
- Enable Azure cloud journey, gather requirements, analyse TCO and create a business case, make the Cloud dream become reality.
- Assess the customer cloud maturity, review existing Azure cloud implementations, identify gaps and suggest improvements.
- Create a unified strategy for Azure cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations.
- Design Azure & Data architecture to enable cloud migration programs, analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, and develop assets’ migration, transformation and automation approach, craft implementation roadmaps.
- Design, prototype and deliver Azure cloud native solutions, leverage Azure platform rich services offering.
- Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Identifies requirements and use cases for the Data Cataloging (Colibra, Denodo, Informatica, Alation etc) solution that will support the governance strategy and roadmap;
- Ability to implement Data Dictionary/Data Lineage and Data Catalog use cases, See description
- Azure Big Data Services (DataLake, Delta Lake, Spark Databricks, ADLS , HBase, Kafka, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure ML …)
- Azure Native Services (SQL Database, ADF, Log Analytics, Azure Analysis, Azure Logic Apps , etc)
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in Azure Cloud and/or other public/private/hybrid cloud architecture domains.
- Experience in Data Strategy & Data Governance.
- History of successful implementation of complex Azure or hybrid cloud architecture solutions.
- Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools.
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines.
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements.
- Opportunity to join agile, creative and rapidly growing Cloud and DevOps practice.
- Work on leading edge technologies and platforms with like-minded and passionate software engineering teams.
- Knowledge-sharing and collaboration with colleagues from our global technical communities.
- Opportunities for continuous professional growth.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews.