You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join this organisation as a Principal Consultant, CIO & Technology Advisory.
Our client is building a global Technology Consulting practice. The growth they are experiencing is driving the need for talented CIO Advisory and Technology consultants to deliver value for their clients, architect and sell value-added solutions and to help growing our CIO and Technology Advisory practice. This is not the average consulting leadership role, this CIO and Technology Advisory team is like a well-funded technology consulting startup with impeccable engineering credibility at the world’s most well-known brands!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build the CIO and Technology Advisory Practice
- Work with colleagues to establish and maintain a vision for relevant CIO and Technology and Business Consulting service offerings and related success metrics
- Own end-to-end service offering go to market
- Proactively expand existing and develop new expertise, remain up to date on news, best practices and trends across the relevant technology.
- Establish thought leader reputation
- Deliver Value for Clients
- Enable client technology leaders to positively affect business outcomes by applying a holistic people, process and technology mindset to business alignment, technology strategy and technology tactics across the CIO & Technology Advisory services offerings
- Partner with client relationship owners to continually improve client and organisational outcomes.
- Establish trusted advisor status by proactively capitalizing on opportunities to deepen client relationships
- Architect and Sell Value-Added Solutions
- Initiate and maintain strong working relationships with the sales leadership, sales team, account management leadership and account managers.
- Work with sales and account management leadership to target clients with high potential to benefit from CIO & Technology Advisory Services and broader Business Consulting offerings.
- Engage with clients to understand their strategic challenge(s) and architect viable and value-added solutions that result in measurable business benefit.
- Identify additional opportunities to provide value-added services and work with Sales and Account Management to capitalize on these opportunities.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- IT/Technology Product Leadership – Experience leading and managing IT/Technology Product project delivery as a leader and/or as an external consultant with a good grasp of the expectations of and challenges faced by our client’s technology leaders daily. Hands on experience understanding and applying technology trends & innovation and how they can be applied for digital transformation and operational value creation. Familiarity with implementing the people, process and technology aspects of API’s and instilling a product management mindset a must.
- Business & Technology Acumen – Understanding of technologies and the ability to use them to align technology strategies and solutions to business goals in the enterprise business context. Passion and experience applying emerging technologies to generate new business opportunities and address modern business challenges. Understanding of modern business and technology operating models.
- Enterprise Architecture Solutioning and Organizational Change Management Experience – Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience architecting People, Process and Technology strategies and solutions across multiple domains based on client needs. Experience applying structured organizational change management approaches across all facets of technology-related change.
- Technology Services Sales Experience – Experience leading and supporting sales pursuits in an environment comprised of a dedicated sales team, account relationship owners and delivery teams.
- Consulting Organization Leadership – Experience leading and growing consultative teams and/or practices either within an organization as an IT/Technology Product Leader or as an external consultant.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum of fifteen years of progressively responsible experience in a technology consulting environment.