The job on offer
My client is looking to expand Cloud Architect community, which is built on a foundation of motivated, collaborative, innovative, and determined architects. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. You will combine your experience of Cloud architecture, business domain knowledge and your personal skills and credibility to ensure the successful delivery of our client’s business objectives. You will be the trusted advisor to key clients and be adaptable enough to be able to get hands on to help create solutions.
Specialise in navigating clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology-driven transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
Why this role?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach, as well as potentially getting hands-on to deliver.
- Design, and deliver modernisation and transformation strategies to meet client’s requirements
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements. Actively contribute to the wider Cloud architecture community
- Maintain technical relationships with clients and technology partners.
- Excellent knowledge and evidence of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform for delivery of solutions.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- Ability to get hands-on with the solution when needed (e.g. technical spikes)
- A strong background enterprise and open-source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in Agile / DevOps environments. Knowledge of Microservice-based/API-centric architectures. Containerisation technologies
Reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org