Our client is a leading Technology/Telecommunications organisation based in Belgium, one of the most prominent and well recognised business across the country. Their goal is to support customers in their Digital Transformation journey, while adopting a public cloud first strategy, helping their customers from the cloud discovery phase to the migration. They are now looking for a Cloud Product Manager to support their internal and external customers with their Cloud programs, on a long term contract.
- Identify the market needs and the customer’s business requirements into a solution/ design, making sure that budget and timing are respected.
- Manage the development of new solution with other internal stakeholders: procurement, engineering, legal, marketing, operations, customer support, sales, presales…
- Manage the solutions lifecycle, enriching or out-phasing them, within Agile Product teams (when applicable)
- Collaborate to the go-to-market plan and develop sales documentation (CSD, product pagers,….)
- Ensure the financial and operational follow-up of your solutions (P&L, budget, funnel, KPI reporting) and ownership of the Operational plan for your solutions and the 3 year plans (strategic vision)
- Support to sales and presales thanks to value proposals, sales pitches, demos and customers visits.
- Support on offers or RFPs when needed (P&L, discount strategy, specific aspects). Listening to customer needs to improve your solution.
- Maintain a close relationship with the vendors and 3rd parties
- Languages: French OR Dutch + English
- Master + 5 years relevant experience in ICT and Cloud domain
- 3 years’ experience around Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google…), Agile SCRUM methodology and ITIL
- You have got experience in managed services on prem
- You have good financial skills, as you’re in charge of the P&L of the solution (Capex, Opex, Revenues, Profitability…)
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, internal but also with external customers; you can explain a complex technical concept in a didactic way with a link to the customer business requirements. You can also challenge a technical conversation with ICT architects or system engineers
- You show agility and can work in a changing and dynamic environment;
- You are a team player and can break the ‘silo mentality’, convincing people to work in team. You show creativity, you can think out of the box and you are curious
- You learn quickly and follow closely the Cloud market evolutions (technology, social media…) to keep your knowledge up to date (Vmware, Azure, Cloud Management portals, automation tooling, vendors like NetApp, Dell and Cisco….)
- Located in Belgium