• Directly leads and supervises staff, including interviewing, hiring, coaching, planning, assigning, and directing work. Includes training, development, recognition/rewards, assessing performance, and mutually working with team members to implement action plans that ensure we exceed customer.
• Regularly monitor interactions and frequently meet with team members according to expectations to provide ongoing feedback, development planning, and behavioral coaching.
• Manage performance on programs to defined Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) as identified by company and client requirements
• Identify performance opportunities at the team or program level to develop and implement comprehensive action plans. Document results and provide program results and progress to leadership.
• Analyze and improve performance by tracking contact center statistics, including absenteeism, schedule adherence, customer experience, and provide frequent adherence feedback to staff, while proactively updated leadership on results and progress.
• Partner with quality team to assess and provide feedback to staff on interaction monitoring and participate in required calibration sessions.
• Collaborate with and provide feedback to Training Team on newly hired staff performance for identification of curriculum improvements and to HR on talent acquisition feedback. Work with training team to identify areas of ongoing recurrent development to increase agent performance.
• Review and delegate troubleshooting and escalation issues to specialists
• Work with other team leads to drive overall customer satisfaction and efficiency goals for the program in coordination with program leader to ensure project or program expectations are exceeded.
• Document all interactions and communications with team members regarding policy
• Solid track record of achieving and exceeding performance and behavioral expectations.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects on O365 and tasks while employing time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to leading/participate in meetings (individual and group) to gain consensus and achieve objectives.
• Ability to make sound decisions using good judgement in varying scenarios with varying degrees of conflict specific to employee performance, operational results, and coaching, and is able to achieve a unified outcome with integrity.