A key client of mine is hiring for a Solutions Architect, They are a fortune-500 Pharma Organisation who are seeing exponential growth in the COVID-19 era. They are undergoing a greenfield global cloud migration across all line’s of business abroad, and are in need of an Architect to head up the multiple projects within the business.
The organisation are looking to expand products and services into the European market due to huge growth in the USA in order to dominate the market internationally.
They require someone to take control of projects and work closely with the programme manager to handle a 50/50 blended role of hands on architecture and managing and developing the next generation of cloud professionals.
- Translating project-specific needs into a cloud structure that will suit those needs and considering the project needs in terms of resource usage and scalability.
- Designing the cloud environment from a holistic point of view, ensuring it meets all of the company’s requirements.
- Carrying out deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure.
- Overseeing cloud security.
- Completing the integration of new applications into the cloud environment.
- Offering training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure.
- Keeping on top of usage of space in the cloud and making sure the structure is operating at full efficiency.
- Working with business clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs.
- Conducting migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud.
- Working with virtualisation technologies to achieve effective server management for the business.
- Managing and leading a team.
- AWS / Azure.
- Mentoring a team.
- Proven solution architecture experience.
- Must have strong commercial awareness and how a business works financially.
- Possess a broad knowledge of solution areas such as transformation and migration.
- Experience of designing & implementing solutions as part of multi-stream change programmes.
- Fully remote
- Contract to hire or Permanent
- 2 stage interview with Program Director and Director of Solution Architecture